Monday, July 5, 2010

Why Swelling In Brain Happend

Quilling Paper Bag


time ago I saw Ecoist handbags made from recovered paper wrappers and labels of soft drinks, crisps and sweets. One of these bags, in silver version, was used in scenes from "Sex and the City 2". E 'was love at first sight, I should absolutely be able to make one!

So I dusted off old memories of when as a child in Egypt by the nuns did odd jobs of all kinds with the paper, the only material available, and after a night of trial and error I managed to get a strip of paper twisted zig-zag. What satisfaction! At that point I could not wait to put aside hundreds of different labels, I wanted to see the work done quickly, so I spotted the "Mickey Mouse" that I had withdrawn in the basket of work and that's an old cartoon, or rather two, have become a new purse!
The realization of this work took me a long time, as I mentioned earlier, there were only a few details and the inclusion of handles to finish my paper bag when I put the post "What's Cooking" and have now also succeeded to change their minds on the handles to be used, for I have kept aside Collemani purchased from the handles and shown in the previous post, to replace them with bamboo, jumped out of a box full of magazines and materials, and which I consider more suitable.
And here are photos of the finished work shows that the two sides of the work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment