Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Panties Made From Clear Pvc

Perle


A month ago I wanted to try some new creative technique suggested by the magical world of the Web, in fact I have given to Quilling, which means the strip of paper rolled up.
This technique I call to mind the odd jobs I did at school, bambvina, with the sisters, Alexandria, Egypt, in fact, preparing Easter bells and angels rolling up the streamers, the material available in my time was scarce and there is had to settle for paper to create, but the scarcity of materials has certainly sharpened the wits.

Obviously I put my and tried to reconstruct some pictures of the comics on the beads prepared with this technique, the precision it took me Donald Duck, Uncle Scrooge and the small Huey, Dewey, Louie, and I made this cute bracelet, which will now be raised with the stock market just finished the comic!
photos of this bracelet are already published on my old blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment