If I told you that the money you have in hand does not exist? If I told you that in reality are not covered by gold? If I told you that the Bank of Italy (Bank of Italy) is not private but a public body? If I told you that the Intesa San Paolo and are the major shareholders of the Bank of Italy? If I told you that the debt is mathematically unquenchable? If I told you that every country in the world are in debt, the creditor who would? If I told you that lenders and printing money is not the states but the guild bank? And if I told you all this exists only because of our agreement??
In this video of 1h30 and explained everything. They addressed the issues of seigniorage, debt, fractional reserve, etc. ... It also provides lots of ideas to investigate, but still provide a fairly comprehensive overview. The video I made myself, and even the compilation, I limited only to spread it after receiving it by e-mule, given its importance. Some videos come from the site www.signoraggio.com , site www.simec.org and others whose addresses are given in the compilation. Enjoy.
This and other videos available on my youtube channel (youtube channel)
0 comments:
Post a Comment